Saturday, October 1, 2022

Julie Jaman Press Conference. City of Port Townsend makes Trans Community Look Violent, as they incited Straight People to Hate and Attack Us.

  Until the City of Port Townsend and their THUGS; Antifa, Trans Rights Activists, Olympic Pride, Local Liberals SHOWED me how Horrible, Violent, Men, Nasty, Bully, Aggressive and Violent Trans Women and their Supporters are I had no issue with Trans Women and supported them often.  


I had no particular stance, as that is their life and I Believe Live and Let Live.  HOWEVER, Now I Know that they do not want me, nor other Woman or Men who Support them to be left to our belief, our boundaries our rights and they are willing to physically attack us, actually hurt and violently oppress and attack Elderly for their right to identify as a Woman. Now I Feel Different.


Now as a 52 year old Lesbian I Want NOTHING to do with Trans Women or those who support them. I find them violent, I am afraid of them physically. They are mean, cruel bullies and there is NOTHING Loving or Supportive About them. Now I have a totally different view on Love and Support, on the City of Port Townsend, the Port Townsend Police, the YMCA, Olympic Pride and all the local corporations, people and businesses that praise, condone, and support their violence.  And still Support it to this Day. October 1st 2022.