Friday, September 9, 2022

Your Input is NOT NEEDED Haters in the Name of Love and No Hate Here.

 NO FREE SPEECH HERE? You Mad Bro?


Well Get Over It. How Ironic, did you See my Speech on August 15th 2022 at the Julie Jaman Press Conference? Our Speech, My Speech was VIOLENTLY Shut down, and here you are on MY PAGE and Whining about not Getting your Satisfaction of telling me how wrong, dumb, non important and other useless, gaslighting Yammer. Blah Blah Blah.


I Simply Do not Care what You have to SAY, it has no Relevance to my Online Media, My Investigations, or my Life. 


Your Opinion of My Truth is Useless to Me. 


Ok, So There is a lot of things I am finding on each party to this story. I am gathering evidence, research, poking fun, creating content, sharing investigations and well entertaining myself and others. At this stage in my investigations, I don’t need input from the Haters.

Yes yes I hear you, ironically crying out into the wind that I am Suppressing your Delicate Free Speech Senses, however, this is Our Page, and NOT Yours.

I am certain about my beliefs, I do my own research, have my own content and don’t need gaslighting to further my investigations and entertainment.

If you are a friend you know how to reach me, if you simply want to tell me I AM WRONG. Well That’s a Given that you feel that way, no need to tell me on my page, go shout it from another rooftop. 


I will have a blog and probably a Facebook Group on each person we find in the Lynch Mob that is coordinating an assault on elderly women, and the men who supported them and on me personally. My style of investigations, my sense of humor, my outrageous tactics, well they are MINE and NOT Yours, so Neener Neener. 


What the Violent Mob of Antifa, Olympic Pride Terrorists, and Trans Rights ONLY did to us is not ok, not lawful and yes, inspired by, funded by, incited by The City of Port Townsend, still NOT OK.

You will All be identified and put into Federal Hate Crimes Complaints, Human Rights Complaints, Homeland Security Complaints, and other agencies to do with Domestic Terrorism. Even if you kill me, this will happen, so whine all you want about my Tactics and not being able to comment on my sites, I Just Do NOT Care. And if you come near me, it will most likely end up in a Garth Brooks song, you know the one Right? Ya that One. 


So Here is my Blog and Facebook gathering information and poking fun regarding Port Townsend’s Pied Piper Corbett who I believe was coordinating or assisting to coordinate Antifa, TRA and Olympic Pride to Assault US. 


My Expose’ Blog

https://PiperCorbett.blogspot.com/


My New Facebook group to gather Photos, Video, Documents and Evidence

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1807531346264497