Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Rowen DeLuna of the Port Townsend YMCA Bullies Local Member of the LGBTQ Community. Rowen engages in Hate Speech, Bullying, Discrimination and I allege a Hate Crime.

 Rowen DeLuna of the Port Townsend YMCA had not been contacted by Reverend Crystal Cox. Rowen had not been reported on, or in any way discussed in my reporting. YET Rowen DeLuna took it upon herself to contact the Port Townsend Police Chief from the YMCA email during regular business hours and discriminate against me, bully me, call me a “Nutjob”, Call me Crazy and Dangerous.

Rowen DeLuna warns the Chief of Police that I may be a Danger to him. A Lesbian Woman living in a car, a danger to him somehow. This, after Chief Olson allowed 400 people to attack me and 34 others at a Press Conference two weeks prior to this eMail. I was put in Danger by him, and somehow a blog post with some videos of the local police chief making Donkey Sounds and Demon sounds is Dangerous to Rowen DeLuna of the Olympic Peninsula YMCA. 

This from the Very woman who incited the Mob, Antifa, Olympic Pride and Trans Rights Activists against us, against Julie Jaman in the first place. 

Rowen DeLuna banned Julie Jaman from the YMCA for life because of words she claimed were discriminating. Yet this same YMCA Rowen discriminates, bullies and engages in hate speech against a local lesbian pastor, a member of the LGBTQ community. She bullies me for having been homeless, she calls me crazy, and tells the police chief I am exhibiting unstable behavior. All this from the YMCA official email.

The YMCA is under Contract with the City of Port Townsend, therefore your Tax Dollars are Paying Rowen Matkins (Rowen DeLuna) of the YMCA to Engage in Hate Speech, Discrimination, Bullying, and I Allege that Rowen DeLuna (Matkins) and the YMCA have Committed a Hate Crime against a Pastor, and against a Lesbian, both in a protected Class. 

Rowen DeLuna, and thereby the Port Townsend YMCA have engaged in hateful discrimination and bullying Against the Port Townsend LGBTQ Community, and discrimination against the homeless.  I will Soon be filing a Hate Crime and complaint against the YMCA and Rowen DeLuna. 


Posted Here By Reverend Crystal Cox