Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Council Woman Amy Howard, the City of Port Townsend, and Many in the Community Continue to Gaslight Us All about the Events of Monday 15th 2022. Still It Actually Happened.

 Amy Howard of the City Council has a Cover Photo that makes fun of Us claiming Antifa Attacked us, her buddies chime in to laugh at us.



People laughed me on Sept. 3 talking of Antifa, like they think they do not exist, yet there they were right behind water street hotel, unable to get in because they had to many weapons, flame thrower, mace and other bad guy stuff.

They attacked us, we saw them in our Face.

 I met many at the BLM Protest I filmed here, and even returned items I found, yet the City Council Gas Lights us, discounts our trauma, bullies us and most of the community is just fine with that, we are label tons of things we are not, I AM NOT, and terrorized by them and the is ok, that is LOVE, Support and Beautiful.

 They are sick folks, there is something wrong with them, they are void of humanity, void of compassion or empathy, it is like they are rapid. And they run your government. It is up to you to Chang things, I am simply NOT letting them gas light you our us, by reporting on the events, to the best of my ability. I expect you to think for yourself and do your own homework. 18 officer cams I Got and Posted, at least a dozen livestreams I took 4 myself and posted others and they are still telling us that what happened Simply did not Happen.



"Being Called Antifa, by a TERF made me Giggle. " See Folks, 400 people violently at us. We were assaulted with bodies, flags, painful noise, bikes, strong white men and others behind them with backpacks with batons sticking out, and other weapons ready. They had security guards protecting them to assault us. All seen on Video yet Most of the Port Townsend Community and ALL of the Port Townsend Government Continues to Victim Blame and Gaslighting us, not only did we not see what we saw but it made them giggle. Sick and Dark Indeed.

Council Woman Amy Howard and Women Hating, Victim Blamng, Gaslighting Associates.