Wednesday, September 7, 2022

2 of My Protectors at the Port Townsend Rally for Decency Protesting the Terrorist Actions the City of Port Townsend, Olympic PRIDE, Antifa and Trans Only Rights Activists did to 35 women at a press conference on August 15th 2022.

This Big Ol’ guy put his hand out and said thank your Reverend Cox, I appreciate you.


Then he hugged me and told me I was safe and his husband was there to keep me safe as well and they both hugged me.


So odd the Righteous Strait People of Port Townsend discriminating against Gays and Lesbians, Hating on Us, inciting Violence on Us and calling it support for the LGBT Community. (PS the B stands for Bi, as in 2) (and the L is Lesbian Me, and the G is Gay the men who protected me and rights for all women and girls). It is the righteous perverse straight predators of Port Townsend that Do not Support the LGBT Community and incite violence, fear and rage. 


Port Townsend Rally for Decency September 3rd 2022 to Protest the City of Port Townsend, PRIDE, Antifa and Trans ONLY Rights Activists attacking us in a mob of 400 to our 35 people at a press permitted press conference for Julie Jaman. 


Me Hugging 2 of my Protectors, two married Gay Men.