Monday, August 29, 2022

Port Townsend Lesbian 10 Year Resident Statement at the #LetJulieSwim Press Conference by Amy Sousa

This is my Statement drown out, transcript of my statement and other footage below. Port Townsend Lesbian Speaks in support of Women/Girls Rights and PRIDE Values and is drown out by the PRIDE Community. https://rumble.com/v1g6bgv-reverend-crystal-cox-statement-at-port-townsend-press-conference-held-by-am.html?mref=hwa5j&mc=2rhnq

Reverend Crystal Cox Statement at / regarding

#LetJulieSwim Press Conference by Amy Sousa




Common Sense Conservative Robert Zerfing Footage of Event


Common Sense Conservative Robert Zerfing Full Live Feed of Event in case you missed it, Titled “Feminists And LGBT Protest 80 Year Woman Banned From YMCA For Kicking Man From Woman’s Locker Room”  

I Try and Speak at 1:11 and check out the Black Dress Lady at 1:10 yelling that she is the press, she is the one that trashed Amy earlier, and warned council member in the street that Amy had out of town people coming and the businesses downtown were so scared that they removed their Pride Flag. 

At 1:12:15 they bring the Unicorn Close and a Special Loud Speaker just for me. 

At 1:12:37 Rachel Burt is dropped to the ground from Angry Man charging me, she protects me to keep speaking as did Robert Zerfing right behind me.

At 1:13:31 they bring out an Air Horn especially for me. 

At 1:13:46  I Yell the Values Of PRIDE and the Monsters Light up, as they wave Pride Flags, have Pride masks, and all manner of PRIDE paraphernalia, screaming NO HATE HERE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0ZZOf464IU


Transcript of Port Townsend Lesbian Making a Statement At the Julie Jaman Press Conference by Amy Sousa. 


I LOVE YOU

Hello. 

My name is Reverend Crystal Cox, I am a Lesbian Woman and a 10 year resident of Port Townsend. I have an All Faith Church here called Bringing Back Goddess Church, and I am here today in Support of Julie Jaman and in Support of the Rights of ALL Women and Girls. 

I am here in Support of Equal Rights to Privacy, Safety, Comfort, Respect, and Dignity for ALL individuals without prejudice of any kind.

I am here in support of same sex safe spaces and Sex Based Equality.

I am here in support of Consent and ALL Individual Rights to Choose who is in our personal space and who we undress in front of.

I am here in support of the right for all to say NO, and that NO to be taken seriously, validated, respected and responded to.

I am here in supportive validation of the needs, safety, intuition and preference of individual women and girls.

I am here in support of Equal Rights for ALL Sovereign Individuals.

I Support women and girls who are victims of sexual assault, rape and abuse, and their need for sex based safety measures and single-sex services.

   I am here in support of safety provisions for women and girls based on their sex and safety measures to accommodate all.

I am here in support of respecting boundaries around our bodies and the right to say no to men in our single sex facilities.

 I am in support of creating spaces for diversity that are more, not less inclusive of what was already in place. 

I am in favor of individual rights and not taking away individual rights for the presumed good of the community at large. 

I Support Free Will, Personal Preferences, Individual Choice, Personal Boundaries and HUMAN RIGHTS FOR ALL without exception.


I support woman’s intuition being taken seriously, validated, and investigated objectively without discrimination. 


I support the right of every individual to live as their authentic self at all times.


I am here in support of the Values of PRIDE. Which are:

 “Everyone should be free to be themselves”. 

No one shall be bullied or discriminated against in any way for personal choices, preferences, sex, or individual expression and the right to live safely and openly as our whole selves in the communities we call home.


PRIDE strives to be loving, kind, and supportive to all in our community to the best of our ability with dignity and respect for all. 


Pride was a chosen word to remove shame and social stigma, and promote EQUALITY for ALL Community Members.


Pride is about Equal Rights for All.


I Support the Rights of ALL Women And Girls. I Support the Rights of Julie Jaman.


I LOVE YOU ALL